COMMUNITIES WE SERVE:
- Confederate Ridge
- Dunn Loring
- Fairfax Station
- Falls Church
- Fort Belvoir
- Great Falls
- Mount Vernon
- Oakhill (Fairfax)
- Potomac Falls
- Stephens City
THE RIGHT IDEA
It's unwise to pay too much....but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a Little money.
BUT when you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought is incapable of doing the thing for which it was bought.
Often times Buyers will settle for less and end up buying something that lacks the options and desires that had wished for and are not happy. Let me show you ways to afford the home You Want.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF BUYING
- Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Thou shalt not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!
- Thou shalt not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
- Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
- Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application
- Thou shalt not buy furniture.
- Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
- Thou shalt not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
- Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
- Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
WE DO MORE THAN SELL HOUSES.
- We believe in a foundation of Integrity, Ethics, and Premier Service, to our clients.
- Serving all real estate needs in Northern Virginia.
- Trust your real estate needs to us. Our goal is your satisfaction.
- You deserve the best services money can buy someone who is looking out for your best interests.
Ask about our "Buyer's Package" and if you have a home to sell our "Seller's Package".
Coming SOON on the market:
© 2015 RE/MAX Premier - www.SellsVirginiaHomes.com